“Three Principal Aspects of the Path” Friday, June 14th 7:00 - 9:00 PM Pre-register here to get a discount. We are greatly honored that His Eminence Choden Rinpoche has accepted to teach at Ocean of Compassion. Rinpoche will give a commentary … Continue reading
Is it OK to have a healthy ego? What part of “me” am I trying to give up? And who am I, anyway?
Everyone has a natural tendency to focus on “me” – my body, my feelings, and my thoughts. This focus has played a critical role in keeping each of us safe, alive and fed… and in developing our ego construct – the story we tell ourselves about who we are. Continue reading
- Drop-in Mindfulness Meditation with Venerable Jampa Sangmo – Wednesdays
- Free Sunday Morning Meditations – 10am
- ‘Four Immeasurables’ – Sunday Dharma Talk by Jon Landaw – June 2nd
- Discovering Buddhism: ‘Developing Bodhicitta, the Courage of Compassion’ with Ven. Lobsang Chokyi – starting June 4
- Summer Series-’Perfection of Meditation’ from Master Shantideva’s Bodhisattva Way of Life with Tubten Pende – Fridays starting June 7
- Buddha RELICS, Loving Kindness Tour, July 19, 20 & 21
- ‘Applying Mind Training to Your Life’ with Venerable Drimay starting July 11th
- ‘The Misleading Mind’, Using Buddhist Methods to Solve Our Problems – Karuna Cayton – starting July 30
- Yoga & the 12 Step Path Recovery Classes
- ‘Buddhism in a Nutshell’ with Ven. Jampa Sangmo – starts August 8
- Discovering Buddhism: ‘Ending Suffering’ with Emily through May 28
- Shantideva’s ‘Practicing Patience’ with Emily – Starting September 2013
- How do you say Gyalwa Gyatso in English?